Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Thick Thighs

Thigh extending begins.

I'm using a no-parking sign from my work for inside of the thighs. I used the UV light to make sure this plastic doesn't glow-in-the-dark like the ones I bought. I'm using signage because it is a cheap, commonly found plastic sheet and the best way to resize without ruining precious proper ABS plastic. It also smooths out the gap-seam on the inside so as not to snag the UnderArmour.

I'm gluing one side of the split. Using earth magnets and clamps. Once dry, I will put them one with the waist strapping and walk around a bit and let them find their "comfort zone".

Once the comfortable area is achieved, I'll tape it to hold the spot and wear the body to make sure everything looks right (I'll post a pic on the community forum and get feedback). When the proper fit has been 'approved' I'll glue the taped sides.

When the ABS strips arrive, they will cover the gap and the sign.


No comments:

Post a Comment