Friday, April 10, 2015

Trimming

I trimmed the arms at the wrists about 1/4 inch. Need to prob do a couple millimeters more on the inside of the wrists for comfort. It will not be noticeable.

I'm in the process of taking 3/16" off ay a time on the thighs the same way I did the wrists. Mark. Score. Tooth. Pop. Xacto rough spots, then sand. Just like we did the kit cars' interior trim back home.

Mark all the way around. I'm using a piece of 1/4" trim and a flat pencil. You can tape three pencils together (one for marking, one for distance, and one for a guide).

Tape a line if the pencil line is hard to see, or if you don't have steady hands.



Score

Tooth

Pop

Clarify

Sand

Test fit.

Photobucket keeps crashing everytime I ask it for a pic link.  It's not my phone this time because its brand new. 
I deleted the useless app.

Please view pics on my blog until they update their junky app.

No comments:

Post a Comment